JobSender is committed to leading the recruitment industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment and to help our clients and partners do the same.
The key points of this strategy to achieve this are:
1. To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
2. To ensure that all staff and clients are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
3. To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
4. To minimise the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities.
5. To review, annually report, and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
If you feel that this company is not abiding by its posted sustainability policy, you should first contact [email protected]
1. Avoid physically travelling to meetings where alternatives are available and practical, such as using teleconferencing and video meetings.
2. Reduce the need for our staff to travel by supporting alternative working arrangements, including home working or promote the use of public transport.
3. Minimise our use of paper and other office consumables, for example by double-siding all paper used and printing CV’s only if necessary.
4. As far as possible arrange for the reuse or recycling of office waste, including paper, computer supplies and redundant equipment.
5. Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its clients and suppliers.
6. Reduce the energy consumption of office equipment by purchasing energy efficient equipment.
7. Purchase electricity from a supplier committed to renewable energy. Seek to maximise the proportion from renewable energy sources, whilst also supporting investment in new renewable energy schemes.
8. Ensure that timber furniture, and any other timber products, are recycled or from well-managed, sustainable sources and are Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified.
9. Purchase fair-trade and/or organic beverages.
Working practices and advice to clients
1. Ensure that any staff we employ take account of sustainability issues in their advice to clients.
2. Include a copy of our Sustainability Policy in our proposals to clients
This policy was last updated 27/01/2020
Complaints or queries
Job Sender tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. We take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures. If you wish to complain about this policy or any of the procedures set out in it please contact [email protected]